Make a reservation here for a Concert Rental (short-term rental) of a carved double bass. You'll be picking up the bass at Quantum Bass Center the day of your rental and returning it the business morning FOLLOWING your rental period. You can choose to book 1, 2, or 3 days at the same inclusive price. Rentals longer than 3 days incur an additional charge.
- Fully carved double bass (upright bass)
- Adjustable bridge so action can be low or high to the player's preference
- Adjustable steel endpin with stopper - also drilled to accept the angled endpin
- New ebony fingerboard professionally dressed in our workshop for ease of playing in all positions
- 42" string length
- D neck
- Full, open, powerful sound
- Excellent condition
- Recent Spirocore strings
- Realist Copperhead pickup already installed
- Provided with a protective apron and bow quiver
- Padded zipper case
Upon picking up the bass, you'll be signing a rental contract specifying your responsibility for maintaining the bass in the condition you received it, the location of the venue where it will be located during your rental period, and the return date.
We are happy to answer any questions from the bass player - just have them call or email us!
Transportation: please arrange to transport the bass directly between Quantum Bass Center and your venue, as the contract specifies that for security and the possibility of heat damage, you agree not to leave the bass unattended in a vehicle, or transport it in the open bed of a pickup truck.
Rental dates: Quantum Bass Center is closed Sundays and Mondays. You will not be charged for days the shop is closed. All rentals ending on a Saturday after our business hours must be returned the following Tuesday.