Juzek basses are legendary, and now you can own a brand new Juzek in 1/2 size! We have some of the new 400H model outfits, featuring:
- Fully carved 1/2 size bass with spruce top and maple back and ribs
- Nicely figured grain
- Traditional varnish in the nut-brown tone that Juzek basses are known for
- Inlaid purfling
- Genuine ebony fingerboard - most currently available ebony has color variations, but yes! It's ebony!
- Brass plate tuning machines
- Very well set up
- Adjustable Despiau brand French maple bridges so you can set the string height to your preference
- Adjustable, heavy duty steel endpin with rubber stopper
- Supplied strings are D'Addario Prelude, suitable for arco or pizz playing, with a nice resonance.
- Basic padded bag with bow pocket, music pocket, accessory pocket, carry handles, and backpack straps
- A nice brazilwood French bow
- This current model is made in China for the John Juzek label
- Dimensions: Lower bout 24"; upper bout 19 1/4", body length 40"; string length 38"
Ships very well packed in a dedicated bass shipping box, via Greyhound Package Express. Shipping to the Greyhound station nearest your address is INCLUDED in this purchase price! In some towns, Greyhound does not offer door-to-door shipping, so we cannot include that. However, if you would like us to check whether delivery to your address is possible for a nominal surcharge, please email us. Transit can take several days. Your purchase is your agreement to interface exclusively with Greyhound on the progress of your shipment once it has shipped and you are provided with the tracking number - much as we would love to assist once your item has been shipped, our efforts can not provide any additional information or expedite your item.